Hello! Welcome to Inspired Daily Word!
I’m Sheri Stuart. I’m a Daughter of the Most High God, and I have a heart to encourage women and see them move past rejection and life’s setbacks so they can fulfill their destiny. The Word of God is my guide.
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psalm 119:105
I want you to know that whatever life has brought your way, you can start again. You can believe again. You can love again……..
I have the spiritual gift of exhortation and I will be your biggest cheerleader.
I’m so happy that we’ve connected!
Some of the material on this site is transferred over from my first blog – Today’s Christian Journal. That site was dedicated to sharing testimonies of faith. Recently, I felt a need to rebrand and focus my writing to touch a tribe of women who are dealing with rejection or maneuvering any number of life’s setbacks. After walking through my own valley of ups and downs, starts and do-overs, I’m ready to share a few things that I’ve learned along the way.
I hope you’ll visit often and find this site to be an encouraging and helpful destination.
I’ll be sharing FREE resources, inspirational interviews and Bible-based strategies for moving forward in life.
19 Facts About Me
In case you’re interested, here’s 19 quick facts about me!
- I’ve had my heart broken a couple times. I survived.
- I’ve been laid-off a couple times during my career. I survived.
- I don’t like wearing coats. I opt for ponchos and capes instead.
- I’ve recorded a radio voice over for IHop
- I’ve recorded a radio voice over the California Lottery.
- My favorite meal to cook is spaghetti.
- My favorite colors are purple, lavender, periwinkle… anything along those lines.
- I’ve attended the GRAMMY® Awards.
- I’ve attended the Lady of Soul Music Award
- I’ve attended the NAACP Image Awards several times
- In 2015, I went on my first missions trip to Uganda.
- I love to bike ride. Laguna Beach is one of my favorite places to do so.
- I love to go hiking.
- I love to sew. It relaxes me.
- I purchased a one-way ticket to New York after graduating from college.
- I lived and worked in NYC for a little over a year.
- I haven’t lived a perfect life or made all the right decisions.
- I’ve learned to own my mistakes and to be quick to repent for my shortcomings.
- I want a French bulldog.
Thanks again for stopping by!